Who is it for?
The factoring agreement that does not provide for notification of the sale of receivables to borrowers is addressed primarily to companies of high standing which wish to maintain internal management of the relationship with their clients and direct control of the receivables sold.
The contractual structure, which can be of the type Pro Solvendo or Pro Soluto, makes it possiblee:
- through the type of contract Pro Solvendo, to anticipate the amount of receivables sold as a percentage to be agreed between the parties, allowing the company to benefit from improved corporate liquidity;
- through the type of contract Pro Soluto:
- to have a professional and anticipatory assessment of its customers;
- to benefit from a guarantee against the risk of default of debtors;
- to obtain continuous monitoring of the creditworthiness of customers, reducing the incidence of losses for bad debts;
- to anticipate the amount of receivables sold as a percentage to be agreed between the parties, allowing the company to benefit from improved corporate liquidity.
In operations without notification of the type Pro Soluto, the guarantee against the risk of default of commercial customers is equal, as a rule, to 100% of the nominal amount of the receivables sold. In the event of default of the debtor, SG Factoring shall give the notification of the sale and to undertake the necessary recovery by making the payment guaranteed on a specific and predetermined date.
This working solution is an alternative to insurance on trade receivables offered by credit insurance companies.